EBS Ponta do Sol celebrated Hallowe’en on October 29th this year.
- music (DJ Andy Lux);
- dancing (Ginga Capoeira Club and their guests - Fundação Ginga Capoeira);
- decorations and a funny sketch (CFC 10);
- face painting (Imagin’Arte Club);
- drinks (PCA 8, oriented by teachers Desidério and Guilherme);
- food stands (9.ºB and CFC 10);
- around 150 participants...
On top of it all... WE HAD FUN!
Thank you all for coming... or for stopping by!!!
At EBS Ponta do Sol we celebrated HALLOWE'EN a little bit earlier... Click here and scroll down to see the amazing moments we had on October 30th.
On the 11th April the 7th C had a different class. The students went to the kitchen and prepared their five o'clock tea. They baked scones enthusiastically and made tea with the help of their English teachers, Nélia André and Mónica Moniz. In the end, they relaxed and enjoyed their light meal: they ate their delicious scones with jam and drank hot fennel tea!
We are proud to announce the launch of our new space online – English Corner. On behalf of all of us, English teachers at Ponta do Sol School, WELCOME to our page!
We encourage you to follow the English Corner activity. Get to know what's happening at School, see your work and your colleagues' work published and improve your English skills.
Jump in… and "Let's do it in English"!